Chocolate Lover’s Gluten Free Dream Triple Chocolate Cake
1 box of Sof’ella’s Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
1 (3.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding mix (Jello brand is Gluten Free)
1 – 16oz container of Sour Cream (I like Daisy – and it is Gluten Free)
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup strong coffee
2 Tablespoon vanilla
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life – Gluten Free Chocolate chips)
• Preheat over to 350 degrees and grease and flour (rice flour) a 10 inch Bundt pan.
• In a large bowl combine Sof’ella cake mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, vanilla and coffee.
• Beat until ingredients are well blended.
• Fold in chocolate chips.
• Spoon batter into the prepared bundt pan.
• Bake in preheated over for one hour or until the cake springs back.
• Cool ten minutes on a wire rack. The cake will start to pull away from the sides of the pan and fall slightly. Turn out and cool completely on the rack.
After the cake is cool I love putting a little bit of powdered sugar on top for eye appeal (make sure to look at the ingredients on the powdered sugar bag – some are not gluten free). I then put a little of the powdered sugar on a plate and a drizzle of gluten free chocolate syrup, before a slice of this super rich, moist, and decadent cake.
Colleen Busch at Fishful Thinking