You will need
White Paper Cup Liners
Your favorite Sof’ella Cake and Frosting Mix
Black Food Coloring
Black Licorice Wheels
Red Hot Candies
- Prepare your favorite Sof’ella Cake and Frosting Mix according to package directions.
- Tint frosting with black food coloring and frost cupcakes.
- Place sprinkles in a bowl and toss with just enough food coloring to turn them black.
- Sprinkle over the entire surface of the cupcakes.
- Unroll the black licorice wheels and divide them in half. Cut the licorice strands 2-3 inches in length.
- Stick into the top edge of the cupcake hanging off as the legs.
- On the front edge of the cup, place 2 red hot candies as the eyes.
Makes 12 Cupcakes