Caramel Monkey Bread
- Measure ½ tsp. of yeast and discard (Do not add to Monkey Bread Mix)
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees
- Cover with a warm damp cloth and place in a warm place for 30 minutes to proof AND dough springs back when touched. Dough will approximately double in size.
- Form into 12 balls.
- Roll balls in Cinnamon Sugar and place on caramel in prepared pan without a space between each ball. Wet hands if balls become too sticky.
- Cover with damp cloth and let rest in a warm place for 20 more minutes.
- Pour remaining Caramel Sauce over surface of the balls.
- Place baking pan on a sheet pan and pour ½ “water on sheet pan around the baking pan to create steam in oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.